Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pina Colada Fruit Dip

I made this Pina Colada fruit dip for a friend's surprise party and it was so good I decided to blog the recipe. It was kind of hard to find a complete recipe with measurements that made sense online, so hopefully this will clear it up for me when I want to make it in the future - which I definitely will want to.


Ingredients:
-one 8oz pkg (brick or tub) of cream cheese (softened slightly)
-one container of Jet Puffed (or other) marshmallow fluff
-1/2 cup shredded coconut
-half of a 19 fl oz can of crushed pineapple

First, stir the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until combined. Then fold in the pineapple and coconut until the mixture is even. This dip tastes best after it's been chilled in the fridge, I left it over night but a few hours would be good enough. It definitely tasted better than when it did when I had just made it, so chill it. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment