Wednesday, July 11, 2012

June 18th

Today I helped Tasha set up a surprise party for Will. We had a lot to do, including picking up balloons from the party store... Yeah I felt really safe driving with these in my rear view mirror...


Skip ahead several hours. Here is some of what we made. That's my rainbow fruit tray at the bottom. With pina colada dip, I'll post a recipe after. Then Tasha made a layered dip for nachos, a veggie tray, two yummy punches, and Will's mother made skewered bocconcini, cherry tomatoes, and basil drizzled with balsamic vinegar, and a black bean dip with diced tomatoes and cilantro - both were amazingly good.


Here's the cake we ordered... I few jokes about his computer gaming... and in the corner - "NO BASKETBALL" - which, of course, was not actually supposed to be written on the cake lol, they had written that on their sheet when they decided they didn't want a basketball on there.


Tasha, Will and his brother Travis. The surprise went pretty well considering that they came back early, before all of his friends had arrived...


No comments:

Post a Comment