Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Photo Journal

I recently got a new phone - the Samsung Galaxy Ace.


It's pretty exciting for me because I hardly ever get new phones or any technology... I had my Blackberry for three years, right til the contract ran out. And I'm not one of those people who lines up to get the new iPad when they just bought their old one two weeks ago.

It's also exciting because my new phone has a 5.0 megapixel camera, which of course is not the best but it's much much better than my Blackberry had (though of course my picture above is not much to show lol).

So I decided I'll make a photo journal this summer, to help remind me what I spent my summer doing! This way I'll have my camera at my disposal all the time and I can send my photos right to my computer or update my blog from my phone.

I got the phone a few weeks ago and have been taking pictures as I planned, but I'm just finally going to upload them now. You're welcome future me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment